26 February 2007

N-I-C-E

I'm still knitting away, and I can't believe it's been more than a week since I posted. Time flies baby. I've got to say I'm very happy I signed on for the february is for finishing knit along. While I still haven't finished everything - although I'm so close on little man's sweater - at least it got me knitting (and finishing) again.

I realized this morning that I hadn't knitted more than a row here and there for the entire first year with baby boy. I also had a flash of deja vu, a feeling I got when little man was about this same age; that I could rejoin the rest of my life . So, while I still haven't been able to get back to my knit group (YET! I predict it will happen in March), I am knitting more again, which is so... nice is just too tame a word... but, yes, nice.

I'm also managing get a handle on the babe's dietary restrictions (although it still boggles my mind how a little baby can be allergic to almost everything), and am able to get dinner on the table most nights, as opposed to dumping it in poor hubby's lap. No, no, no - not literally.

So nice (there's that word again) to feel competent again.

No comments: